What is Inshop Branding
When you sell products in retail, be it your own store or through a multi-brand outlet or through modern retail outlets, you need brand and decorate the retail space. You need to put prints and creatives that capture the attention of the consumer towards your brand. Moreover, you need to make it look like the space belongs to your brand. These are universally accepted methods of retail marketing.
1. Wall / Pillar branding – The most commonly used form of inshop branding is to apply prints on the walls and pillars of a retail outlet. These graphics are usually printed on 3 mm sun board (either direct or printed vinyl mounted) and this sun board is applied to the wall surfaces.
2. Glass branding – It could be a window glass or a partition, various form of vinyl prints are available.
3. Shop in shop – We create various forms of shop in shop display and POP stands at our own in-house carpentry and fabrication unit.
4. Dealer Board and glow signs – A very successful practice of retail branding includes providing dealer boards to 3rd party dealers with company branding. This helps enhance brand image at little cost and tells the consumer clearly where your product is sold.
5. Standees and poster display stands – It is also feasible to place rollup standees, cutout standees and display stands at retail outlets to grab consumer attention.